Wednesday 22 July 2015

We need to be more careful.

We've been following this Ramona girl. I mentioned her in an earlier post, her blog is called:

ramonatheloyalist.blogspot.co.uk

She saw us. CJ and I had been keeping an eye and attempting to observe whether or not the Giant had a specific interest in her.

It does.

She took a picture of me and put it on her blog;


[excerpt from the blog of Ramona Carrie Lake:]

He is following me.

I apologise for the issues in my camera, they're ongoing.

Why is he following me? I've seen him everywhere I go, always wearing the same beige trenchcoat.
I need to work out who he is.

[End of Excerpt]

Firstly, the camera distortions that she has constantly suffered are heavy implications of It's presence.
But she got it on camera. It was right there with us... I don't know how I missed it. Here's a closer look:


The Tall Man is watching her, too. There has to be something we can do.

-/S/

No comments:

Post a Comment